Built in 1748, financed by Alexis Misiou is a fine example of a double arched stone built bridge of the time. At 37meters long and almost 3meters wide is provided access to a water mill which was in operation up to the 19th century.
Filmed by Kevork Voskeritchian all copyrights reserved
Music by : Kevin McLeod www.incompetech.com
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0